Here you can access a range of council and library services, including registration. This office also covers registration for Creetown/Kirkmabreck.
- Join the library
- Borrow books and audiobooks
- Use computers and the internet (by appointment)
- Use free WiFi access
- Register births, deaths and marriages (by appointment)
- Pick up dog waste bags
- Apply for a bus pass
- Collect an application for a disabled parking permit
- Appointments are now available for:
- National Entitlement Card applications
- Public Access PC use
Call 030 33 33 3000 to make an appointment for registration services.
Call 01671 403450